Source: Body Shop Business.com
HW Nunn & Associates has introduced the “Back to Basics” collision management training series, providing distributors, associations and MSOs access to professional collision facility management training seminars.
“These programs may be customized to fit various time frames, allowing sponsors the ability to offer multiple subjects in a single day of training,” said Hank Nunn, president of HW Nunn and Associates. “Back to Basics seminars are priced so that the sponsor is able to generate an immediate, positive return on their training investment.
“Attendees do not have to travel great distances or even take a full day away from the shop. This makes Back to Basics ideal for jobbers, MSOs and trade associations. Collision repair owners and managers can send multiple people to programs on the same day to maximize impact and minimize shop disruption.”
• Sales – Improve close ratio, upsell and increase average RO.
• Financials – Understand basic financial statements and drive the business from the P&L.
• Customer Service – Create customer loyalty and manage CSI.
• Production – Improve production flow by doing things one time, and only one time.
• Negotiation skills – Improve negotiation skills to improve all aspects of the business.
The programs are customized to support the individual sponsor. “Coaching Customers to Success,” a program focusing on improved consultative selling skills for industry distribution, is also available and is included for sponsors of multiple Back to Basics programs.