WaterSense & Energy Star webinars
WaterSense® is teaming up with ENERGY STAR® to host a new webinar series in the United States on water and energy efficiency for commercial and institutional facilities.
Each webinar features content from WaterSense at Work and ENERGY STAR resources that can help organisations save water, energy, and money in different areas of their facilities.
The first instalment, “Tackling WaterSense–Sanitary Fixtures and Equipment,” is scheduled for January 28, 2016, from 2:00-3:00 p.m. Eastern time. Attendees will learn best management practices to help reduce water and energy use in restrooms and commercial laundries.
Attendees are encouraged to register for any of this year’s webinars and share the information with anyone interested in learning about water-efficient best management practices.
- Tackling WaterSense–Sanitary Fixtures and Equipment January 28, 2016, 2:00 p.m. Eastern
- Tackling WaterSense–Outdoor Systems March 30, 2016, 1:00 p.m. Eastern
- Tackling WaterSense–Mechanical Systems May 10, 2016, 1:00 p.m. Eastern
- Let’s Go on an Energy and Water Treasure Hunt July 12, 2016, 1:00 p.m. Eastern
- Tackling WaterSense–Commercial Kitchens September 20, 2016, 1:00 p.m. Eastern
If you have any questions about the new webinar series, please contact the WaterSense Helpline at (866) WTR-SENS (987-7367) or firstname.lastname@example.org.