Posted: February 4, 2014
Source: Body Shop Business.org News
The Masters School of Autobody Management is currently offering several upcoming classes in Santa Barbara, Calif., and Galesburg, Ill.
The dates and types of programs are as follows:
- March 3-6: Bodyshop Management Essentials in Santa Barbara, Calif.
- March 17-20: Bodyshop Management Essentials in Galesburg, Ill.
- March 21: The Nuts and Bolts of Sales and Estimating in Galesburg, Ill.
- April 9-10: Leadership Management and Marketing in Galesburg, Ill.
- April 14-17: Bodyshop Management Essentials in Galesburg, Ill.
- April 18: Interactive Cycle Time & Production Management in Galesburg, Ill.
The Bodyshop Management Essentials class will provide a plan for collision repairers to succeed in the changing collision repair industry and will be comprised of a three and a half-day course taught by working professional collision repair shop owners and managers.
The Nuts and Bolts of Sales and Estimating is a powerful one-day program for body shop estimators, managers and office staff. During the class, you can learn the Masters 172 Forgettables (items you should and can get paid for) and the Masters 12 Levels of Estimating Proficiency.
The Leadership Management and Marketing class is one of the first of its kind as it brings together the three components of success. This is a one-and-a-half-day class for those who want more freedom and satisfaction from their business life.
The Interactive Cycle Time & Production Management course will teach you how to get more work out in less time, resulting in more profit and less stress. This is a one-day class that will showcase how to methodically overcome and utilize obstacles your competition assumes are insurmountable and unprofitable.