How to Create a Safer and More Sustainable Lab Through Green Chemistry
September 10, 2015
Incorporating the principles of green chemistry into your lab can do more than lessen your ecological footprint. Join David Finster and Jeffrey Whitford as they share how to adopt sustainable strategies that inherently produce a safer lab and chemical facility in both commercial and academic settings.
What You Will Learn
- How adopting the strategies of green chemistry inherently produces a safer lab and chemical facility.
- How green chemistry strategies can be viewed as the first step in complying with OSHA regulations.
- How green chemistry aligns with inherently safer design principles for chemical engineers.
- Why green chemistry education is a key contributor to changing the implementation of Green Chemistry
- Date: Thursday, September 10, 2015 @ 2-3pm ET
- Fee: Free to Attend
- Download Slides: Available on the Day of Broadcast