The U.S. Department of Energy’s Clean Cities program advances the nation’s economic, environmental, and energy security by supporting local actions to cut petroleum use in transportation.
Find your local Clean Cities coalition to learn more about alternative fuels and strategies for reducing petroleum use in your fleets.
Clean Cities coalitions located in EPA Region 9:
- East Bay (Oakland)
- San Francisco
- Silicon Valley Clean Cities (San Jose)
- San Joaquin Valley (Bakersfield )
- Central Coast (San Luis Obispo )
- Los Angeles
- Long Beach
- Western Riverside County (Riverside)
- San Diego Regional (San Diego)
- Clean Cities Coachella Valley Region (Palm Springs )