Posted: November 25, 2013
Source: BodyShop Business.com
The Martin Senour Company announces its 2014 first quarter training schedule, with courses running from Jan. 1 through March 30, 2014. Training courses emphasize painter certification and maximizing shop profits, and will be held at Martin Senour training facilities nationwide.
Martin Senour Automotive Finishes Director of Sales Brandon Devis notes that shop owners are increasingly concerned with how to best maximize their profits while increasing productivity and quality. In response to these needs, the company is providing additional classes specific to all these practices.
In particular, Martin Senour professionals will teach the following course topics during the first quarter of 2014:
- Pro//BASE Refinish System Painter Certification
- VORTEX Waterborne Painter Certification
- Estimating Solutions for Profit
- Color Adjustment and Blending
- Improving Workshop Efficiency
- Achieving Service Excellence
- Fleet FGP